Fees and Terms of Business
· Payment in full is due at the time of consultation or on collection of your pet.
· An estimate of cost will be given if requested, either at the first consultation or at any later stage where extended treatment is necessary.
· For home visits a call-out fee will be charged. Details are available on request.
· You can use cash; cheques supported by a bank card; Visa and MasterCard credit cards; Switch, Visa and Delta debit cards.
· We reserve the right to make an administration charge for cheques returned due to insufficient funds.
· Any issues associated with settlement of fees should be discussed with either of the partners, prior to contracting for work to be done.
· Failure to settle all fees when requested to do so, will result in further charges to cover all costs incurred in pursuing and recovering the outstanding debt.