If your pet is too ill to bring to the surgery, you are unable to travel, or you would simply prefer a home visit, you can arrange for us to visit you at home, by appointment.
Fees and Terms of Business
- Payment in full is due at the time of consultation or on collection of your pet.
- An estimate of cost will be given if requested, either at the first consultation or at any later stage where extended treatment is necessary.
- For home visits a call-out fee will be charged. Details are available on request.
- You can use cash; cheques supported by a bank card; Visa and MasterCard credit cards; Switch, Visa and Delta debit cards.
- We reserve the right to make an administration charge for cheques returned due to insufficient funds.
- Any issues associated with settlement of fees should be discussed with either of the partners, prior to contracting for work to be done.
- Failure to settle all fees when requested to do so, will result in further charges to cover all costs incurred in pursuing and recovering the outstanding debt.